Thursday, November 9, 2017

Low Arc Sun

As I sit this morning, I notice that the late Autumnal arc of the Sun has it shining through the Western window of the yurt. Sun shining in through the Eastern door and out through the Western window can only happen at his time of year, when the arc of the Sun is low. This reminds me that as the arc of the Sun changes over the year, different things are illuminated.

This gets me thinking about the importance of different perspectives. Different points of view illuminate different parts of experience. Relying only on my perspective would be like the Sun having only a single arc. So much of life would stay in the shadows.


Today, I will be paying attention to when relying on my perspective alone leaves possibilities in the shadows. I will reach out to others to see what their perspective illuminates.

No comments:

Post a Comment