Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Quiet Perspective


I walked out the Eastern door and was immediately struck by the quiet. Yesterday's winds had died down leaving calm behind. I could hear Crow, Sparrow, and Chickadee in the Eastern and Southeastern woods calling out to the morning.

This gets me thinking about the interdependence of experience. My experience of the winds of yesterday contribute to my experience of the calm of today. The warmth of yesterday contributes to my experience of today as being cold. One experience positions me in relation to the next connecting everything in a web of perception. Had I not noticed the cold or the wind my experience of today would have been different.

I wonder how what I notice today will inform what I experience tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment